DATE: Saturday, 26 August 2017
START: 7 p.m.
START LINE: Vrhnika sports park
FINISH LINE: Vrhnika sports park
ROUTE: The route is a flat 5-kilometer lap. Skaters compete on a 20K race which means they need to skate 4 laps. Start and finish line is at Vrhnika sports park. The route runs on the streets and roads of Vrhnika. WARNING: Time is limited to 60 minutes.
ORGANISER: Agonija sports club, Cesta Krimskega odreda 36, Vrhnika in collaboration with Rolerski klub Ljubljana / Inline club Ljubljana
- To register for the race please submit your application via online entry system on www.ntvrhnika.si (registration is valid upon entry fee payment).
- On the race day on Saturday, 26 August 2017, you can register for the race and pay the entry fee at the venue at Vrhnika sports park between 3 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
Collecting race bibs and extras:
Saturday, 26 August 2017 od 3 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. at Vrhnika sports park.
- Payment until 16 August 2017: EUR 18.00
- Payment between 17 August and 24 August 2017: EUR 21.00
After pre-registration is closed and on the race day:
- Payment on 25 and 26 August 2017: EUR 25.00
The entry fee shall be paid in full to the current account open with Delavska hranilnica d.d. IBAN: SI56 6100 0001 1824 065, BIC: HDELSI22, payment recipient: Športno društvo Agonija plus, purpose of the payment: INLINE SKATING 2017.
On the day of the event the entry fee can only be settled at the venue.
Time will be measured with the reusable chips for which EUR 10 shall be paid as security deposit when collecting the bib number and extras. The security deposit is refunded when the chip is returned to the registration desk.
PRIZES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
The organiser will assure:
- prize money for top3 men and women
- 1st place: 100 EUR
- 2nd place: 70 EUR
- 3rd place 50 EUR
- Bont practical prizes for fastest men and women on intermediate sprint after first lap
- towel, coffee cup and practical prizes provided by sponsors;
- trophies for the best ranked general;
- fruit and fluid available at nutrition stations located along the route;
- meal at the venue.
Race is included in ProRollerTour ranking (www.prorollertour.com)
|Category (women and men)||Year of birth|
|Masters U60+||1957 and earlier|
*pogoj: članstvo v rolerskem klubu
- GENERAL WOMEN
- GENERAL MEN
CHAHGING ROOM AND SHOWERS:
Changing room and showers are available to all participants in the gym Partizan, Tržaška cesta 9, Vrhnika. The organiser cannot be held responsible for any belongings left in the changing room.
GENERAL TERMS AND CAUTIONS:
- The race will be held in line with the rules of Fédération Internationale de Roller Sports (FIRS) related to the discipline (Section 7) and equipment (Section 2) excepting that the maximum permitted diameter of skate wheels can be 125 mm. It is an inline contest. Helmet is mandatory, whereas other protective gear such as wrist guards, knee and elbow pads are recommended. All instructions related to the race can be provided by the information service of Rolerski klub Ljubljana / Inline club Ljubljana through email@example.com. Official results will be published on the organiser’s website. The Appeal Committee will accept complaints submitted with a deposit of EUR 40 on the race day at the venue.
- Participant is a person who registers to the organiser, submits the application form, pays the entry fee and wears a fully-visible bib number.
- By collecting the bib number participants confirm they agree with general terms and conditions.
- Participants start the race at 7 p.m. and skate at their own pace.
- The roads will be closed for 1 hour. After 1-hour time skaters shall observe the traffic regulation and instructions of race referee.
- All participants skate on their own responsibility; the organiser shall not be liable for any eventual property or personal damage.
- The paid entry fee cannot be refunded.
- The race will take place in all weather conditions.